Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The client understands that the therapist/Practioner may refuse to undertake any treatment, should this be contradicted due to medical or other conditions that the client may present with, due to concerns regarding the health, safety and wellbeing of either the client or the therapist/practitioner.
- OMYA Holistic Healing & Wellness do not guarantee any particular outcome from a treatment or a series of treatments.
- Therapist/practitioner reserve the right to refuse or terminate treatment to any client, at their own discretion, refuse, discontinue or defer treatment. In this instance full payment is still required and no refund will be given. Examples include;
- If the client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs at the time of treatment.
- If the client has withheld or not provided information relevant to treatment.
- If the client’s actions, words or behaviour are inappropriate or of a sexual nature.
- If the client is threatening, aggressive or violent, or in any way poses a risk to the therapist/practitioner.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation of any booked service MUST be at least 24 hours’ notice otherwise payment will be required to be paid in FULL.
- Cancellation of any booked service prior 48 hours’ deposit paid will be redeemed towards future treatment.
- Deposits are required for booking any treatments
- Payments in cash on the day of the appointment are for recurring clients only and by prior agreement.
- To buy a Gift Voucher: Select shop online “Gift voucher” and chose set amount.
- We will send you the “Gift Voucher” for the treatment you have bought within 1-2 working days via email or specify if you prefer to receive by post.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash or goods.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue and must be presented on the day of treatment.
- Bookings are by appointment subject to availability.
- If the treatment is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice the Voucher may become null and void.
- All other General terms and conditions apply.
USE OF WEBISTE
- Unless otherwise specified, this website and any other of its facilities and/or services are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may download, display or print part of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, modify, perform, transmit, display, distribute, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products and services contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such content of this website for resale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use for including any surveys, contests nor use the services to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk email, spam, duplicate or unsolicited communications.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND LIMITED LICENCE
- The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties. Omya and/or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the materials.
- Any other use of the Materials on this website, including in any form of copying or reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above) modification, distribution, uploading, republication, extraction, re-utilisation, incorporation or integration with other Materials or works or re-delivery using framing technology, without the prior permission of Omya is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the proprietary rights of Omya. Other than as expressly provided herein nothing is these Term of Use should be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trade mark, database right, sui generis right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of Omya, its licensors or any third party.
- You agree to grant Omya a non-exclusive, royalty free, world-wide, perpetual licence with the right to sub-licence, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any Materials and other information (including without limitation ideas contained therein for new or improved goods and services) you submit to any other public areas of this website (such as bulletin boards, forms in news groups or by email) your also grant Omya the right to use your name in connection with the submitted content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Omya nor any of its affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of any facilities, or services and/or the materials offered or transactions entered into through or from this website. Also services through the website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Omya has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or were reasonably foreseeable. In no event shall Omya nor any of its representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or terminate of the services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not. Negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Omya nor any of its representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floats, storms, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third party.
- The information contained in this website is general and is not intended as a substitute for medication or for the advice provided by your own medical professional. Holistic therapies work in conjunction with other conventional practices. Neither Omya, Lorraine nor the publisher accepts any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or consequences from the use or misuse of any information contained herein. All rights reserved.
- This legal notice and Terms of conditions of Use and all issues regarding this Website shall be governed by the laws of Ireland.